Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations help more than 345,000 organizations to provide better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & new ideas. SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. This job is remote-friendly.
More about our Brand Team
The Brand Marketing team is looking for a contract Customer Insights Manager to assist our Customer Insights & Brand research team. You will report to Sr. Manager, Customer Insights. You will support projects such as our relational NPS program, brand tracking, concept testing, & other research studies that inform our marketing messaging, content, & campaigns.
What we're looking for
You have expertise in translating questions to research goals. You are comfortable with the survey process, questionnaire design, survey data analysis, & building dashboards in Tableau to communicate findings. You have demonstrated experience handling multiple data sources, surveys, data analysis, & have experience uncovering insights from quantitative studies.
- Run Brand, NPS & other tracking studies worldwide
- Analyze data, using a variety of tools (Python, R, or SPSS)
- Synthesize data by reporting relevant results to company partners
- Develop & maintain Tableau dashboard reporting
- Manage end-to-end survey programming, execution & analysis
- Translate questions to research goals
- Design survey project /action plan
- Draft questionnaires & discussion guides
- Summarize customer insights from multiple studies, to help your team make the best informed decisions
- BS or BA degree required in Market Research, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of professional work experience with quantitative market research, (designing, programming & analysis)
- 3+ years of experience working with & analyzing complex data sets
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.