Enterprise Services Strategic Consultant
At Tanium, the Enterprise Services Strategic Consultant is an advisory consultant within the Enterprise Services Organization, providing assessment, design, & planning support to Tanium customers in order to realize the most value in the shortest amount of time. Depending on the engagement description & scope, the Strategic Consultant role drives customers modernization goals & applies best practices to help align IT functions, projects & plans with Tanium outcomes. This role plays a pivotal role in the Tanium strategy department by developing & presenting strategic recommendations to mature the customers IT management & to effectively use data to drive alignment of the customers IT plans. They may perform customer health checks to retain customers for the long run, supplement product ease of use efforts & attract Module Adoption & New Module Opportunities. The Strategic Consultant will provide guidance & designs focused on key areas of the life-cycle, including Deployment & Adoption.
Active TS/SCI clearance required
What youll do:
Drive Customer Strategy & successful outcomes through activities such as:
- Helping Tanium customers pinpoint the right data-driven Tanium technology strategy solutions to meet the short-term needs & help draw up practical implementation roadmaps that position Tanium customers for long-term success.
- Apply strong analytical skills to dig deep into research & large data sets to identify where customers can leverage IT for greatest strategic impact to drive business outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with customers to define & implement the actions that will enable them to reach their target Tanium maturity level.
- Conducting regular health checks to make sure Tanium customers reduce Business risks, enhance user experience, & enhance performance.
- Providing strategic Tanium consultation to existing & new Tanium customers on extracting the most value from current & future Tanium modules.
- Strategic coordination of the planning, implementing, & optimizing of Tanium in a customer environment.
- Working closely with customers in identifying, understanding, & meeting their specific needs with Tanium & the appropriate mix & timing of Enterprise Services Resources (ESR).
- Improving customer retention & satisfaction through improved Tanium service delivery.
- Growing new business opportunities with existing customers through an improved Tanium experience.
Were looking for someone with:
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management (or any related field) or equivalent experience required
- MBA is a plus!
- 10+ years in the industry with broad expertise in multiple areas such as networking, security, operations, and/or programming.
- 5+ years of IT or business consulting experience
- Hands-on Tanium experience is a plus!
- Experience as a Manager is a plus!
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.