CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The lifecycle marketing team at CLEAR is responsible for driving conversion, retention & reactivations across all nodes of the CLEAR business. As the lifecycle associate you will play a key role in supporting our TSA PreCheck martech stack as well as partnering closely with the Sr. Director on how to support our test & learn strategy across the CLEAR membership base.
What You Will Do:
- Own the implementation of customer journeys (email & SMS) for our TSA PreCheck x CLEAR program
- Partner with the lifecycle team on identifying new creative needs for TSA PreCheck & managing the approval & release of these assets. Identify new channels that will assist with the growth of the product (i.e. app, direct mail, in-airport giveaways/content, etc.)
- Partner with paid acquisition on key findings & learnings from various A/B tests on TSA PreCheck to support cohesive branding & offers to our prospecting channels. Present ideas of how these tests can translate into lifecycle channels & timelines for performing the tests.
- Collaborate with growth on new key strategic initiatives by managing project asks, providing sample assets for RFPs & understanding how lifecycle can support larger OKRs
- Stay informed on the latest product features & updates from our vendors that can be rolled out to various areas of our lifecycle program
- Assist with the coding, set-up & QA of adhoc marketing campaigns across our entire file
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years of lifecycle marketing experience (email, app, SMS). Prior experience with tech, DTC or subscription based businesses a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of ESPs from campaign set-up to segment creation. Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Braze experience preferred
- Understanding of email best practices & knowledge of HTML. Experience with Stripo, Dreamweaver & Movable Ink preferred
- Experience working with SMS transactional marketing programs preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally & partner with finance, accounting, data analytics, engineering, customer service & creative teams.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment & dig in to the task at hand