Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
This role is full time in-house in our beautiful Union Square office. Helping our customers & partners master Unqork platform is key to the companys growth. As a Technical Writer, you will be at the forefront of developing & growing a key function that is critical to the company's success.
- Research, create & maintain the customer knowledge base, including tooltips, tutorials, user guides, scripts for how-to videos, & other user-oriented content
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Solutions, & Implementation teams to understand product workflows, use cases, detailed functionality, & capabilities
- Deliver concise, accurate, & complete pieces within specified timelines
- Review the content changes for the new updates including checking grammar, links, & concise message, as well as identifying any content that should be updated to maintain consistency
Who you are:
- You love to write & have stellar writing skills
- Have experience working with technical documentation
- Very detail-oriented with a structured approach to solving problems
- Able to collaborate with people effectively & efficiently
- Able to organize workflow independently & meet deadlines
- Have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
- Organized & self-disciplined, detail-oriented, focused on execution
What were looking for:
- BA/BS degree
- At least 4 years of work experience & creating technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex technical concepts & communicate them to a technical & non-technical audience
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with training is also a plus