Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
In order for Visa to deliver on the version of the best way to pay be paid for everyone, everywhere, the Operations & Infrastructure team must provide best-in-class infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, continuously available, & run on software-defined infrastructures. The O&I team is charged with building, operating, & maintaining secure & reliable data centers, systems & networks to support the business functionality that Visa provides to payment industry stakeholders. This position would include the installation & maintenance of computer hardware equipment, & the management of vendors associated with this equipment.
- Manage mainframe & storage hardware on Data Center floor
- Manage hardware vendors by providing schedule coordination & escorting for vendor activity
- Perform hardware installs, upgrades, cabling installs, & decomissions.
- Partner with engineering teams to develop & manage hardware-related activities
- Work with internal DCIM & Asset Management teams to ensure hardware physical movement is properly documented.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours as well as be available to support 24/7 with scheduled projects & triaging issues.
- This position may require the incumbent to travel 4% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.