Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Director, Circle Experience on the Circle product team, you will build next generation commercial banking experiences for our customers by harnessing the power of crypto assets & blockchain technology. You will interface with customers & work closely with product design & engineering, as well as a broad set of internal teams, to conceive & launch amazing payments & treasury management user experiences that are used by thousands of businesses. You will lead a team of product managers to deliver maximum impact on the product roadmap.
What you'll work on:
- You will own Circle Accounts product vision, feature set & roadmap.
- Your team will conceive & build user experiences that deliver on our customers payments & treasury needs by leveraging an innovative infrastructure for money based on crypto assets & public blockchains.
- You will collaborate with other product leaders to align roadmaps & conceive projects that support Circle Account product iterations.
- You will routinely interact with customers business, finance & product teams to deeply understand their needs, & translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements & roadmaps.
- You will collaborate with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points & discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy & roadmaps, & gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- You will partner with product design leaders to imagine & define new business banking experiences that are better, cheaper, faster & more interoperable than the current generation of financial services.
- You will own categorizing customers needs into segments, prioritizing initiatives according to business strategy, & maintaining an up-to-date product roadmap that delivers on the Circle Account product vision.
- You will work closely with legal & regulatory compliance teams at Circle to ensure appropriate alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Your team will manage multiple parallel projects & iterations alongside engineering, & ensure the delivery of feature releases.
- You will attract, recruit, manage & retain a team of product managers.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- You are a creative product mind, an avid problem solver & a highly collaborative team member.
- You have 5+ years of experience in product leadership roles including people management responsibility.
- You have 10+ years of experience in product management or as a founder.
- You have experience conceiving best-in-class user experiences. You have shipped successful financial services products that users love.
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally & in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers & executives, as well as architects & developers.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical & comfortable digging into large datasets.
- You are a self-starter & fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion you don't need to work from a script.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.