Flock is an enterprise messaging & collaboration company. At Flock, we believe that messaging tools, combined with a cultural will, have the power to smash organizational hierarchies & break down silos in the workplace. Flock helps companies better capture innovative ideas, support individuals in making faster decisions, & also bring a more personable communication style into the workplace.
With 30,000 businesses already using our messaging platform, we know that we are onto something big, & are gearing up for a period of rapid growth.
Flock operates out of multiple offices across the globe, with our Marketing org based out of Mumbai in India & Boston, MA in the United States. We're an international company built for a global audience. We've grown in leaps & bounds, & have grown the team 2x in the last two quarters alone.
Marketing at Flock is about communicating the value of team communication, & helping customers collaborate faster. We focus on creating awareness & making customers more productive, every day.
We're constantly looking for stellar people to work along with us.
The Marketing org at Flock consists of the following teams:
- Performance Marketing: This team manages all paid marketing & demand generation efforts
- Organic Acquisition: This team undertakes a number of initiatives to improve Flock's brand visibility & user acquisition across the internet through organic search, referrals & other non-paid marketing experiments
- Lifecycle Marketing: This team leads user communications - from external (email & push notifications) to internal, in-app communications. The team's primary objective is to drive product adoption & ultimately drive higher user-to-customer conversion
- Content Strategy: This team is responsible for Flock's overall content messaging strategy, which includes our blog, thought leadership content, web copy, co-marketing, social, & content distribution.
- Analytics & Ops: This team serves as the knowledge centre within the marketing organization, leveraging data, systems, & processes to ensure optimal program execution & measurement
If you're in any of the above roles we would love to explore the possibility of working together.
Please go ahead & Apply!