At Feather, our mission is to transform people's relationship with material goods to create a healthier & happier planet. We are redefining furniture rental for city living & helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes & out of landfills.
The Operations Associate is responsible for assisting both the fulfillment & delivery teams in times of need. Youll collaborate closely with both teams & report to the FC Manager.
What youll do:
- Act as an assistant to the Delivery drivers on daily routes - tasks include delivering, assembling, & protecting furniture.
- Step in as a driver & manage daily delivery routes when needed.
- Work as an associate alongside our fulfillment center team when needed.
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail in line with Feathers standards for quality & cleanliness while handling, cleaning & repairing Feather furniture.
- Be a proud brand ambassador with the unique responsibility of entering our customers homes & interacting with them in person.
Who you are:
- 1+ years in delivery/warehouse operations
- Experience working with furniture or large goods that require assembly
- 2+ years experience driving delivery vehicles.
- A keen & sensitive eye for customer service & experience
- Based in NYC
- Excited about joining a small team
- Passionate about Feather's mission
What you'll get when joining Feather:
- A starting salary of $18.50/hour
- Health, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Access to 401(k)
- Paid time off & sick leave
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- Ability to lift & move heavy furniture with help from dollies, hand-trucks, & team members