Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce & logistics network & a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection & price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Coupang is one of the largest & fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees & partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, How did we ever live without Coupang? Coupangis a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, & Silicon Valley.
The Coupang Media Group (CMG) is the advertising platform team within Coupang. We are a globally distributed team focused on delivering advertising solutions for those that sell products on our platform. This includes display, search, performance, branding & video ads offerings.
The CMG Product Analytics team is responsible for product analytics & strategy across Display, Product (Search), Branding, Video, & Merchandizing Ads.
You will be responsible for managing & maintaining the accuracy, quality, timeliness, cleanliness, consistency, & integrity of Petabytes of ad data.
- Act as the organizations subject matter expert on data management, data governance, data quality, data discovery, data integrity, data cleaning, & data profiling
- Research data quality issues, identify root causes, engage with system, process, & data owners to apply corrective actions, & develop monitoring reports & processes to measure & maintain data quality across key systems & the Data Lake
- Establish, implement, & maintain data standards & policies, including with respect to security & privacy
- Collaborate with Product, Data Engineering & Analytics teams across the organization & company
- 7+ years of experience as an Analyst or Engineer with a focus on Data Management, Quality, Governance, and/or Compliance
- In-depth experience with profiling, cleansing, & standardizing data
- Excellent SQL skills
- Hands-on experience using Big Data querying (e.g., Presto, Hive) & data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Power BI)
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced organization
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Bachelors degree in a technical field
- Data Quality tools like Informatica, Collibra, Talend, Ataccama, Erwin, Infogix, DataLadder, Tibco
- Data security, including Apache Ranger or similar tools
- Data Privacy legal frameworks, such as GDPR, CCPA, & PIPA
- Data privacy classification principles
- Big Data processing (e.g., Spark, Airflow)
- Cloud technologies, including AWS S3
- AdTech / Advertising (search, display, branding, retargeting, social, streaming video), Digital Marketing, Ad Agency, or related domains
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress & grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, & medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ,ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 & over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family & medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.