Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
As a Product Marketing Director, youll report directly to the VP Marketing & play a key role in influencing GTM messaging & positioning, while empowering our Revenue teams to increase win-rates & maximize ACV. This job is not only about how well you can help better position Unqork; its about how you lend your positivity & presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment & highly collaborative team. Strong sense of humor required, sarcasm detection skills a plus.
- Conduct competitive analysis, surface buyer insights, & gain an understanding of how Unqork fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Influence & improve our positioning & messaging across our marketing site, collateral, & revenue teams.
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success leadership, to empower our revenue teams with your market intelligence & product mastery.
- Analyze, observe, & report on patterns & behavior in the market, establishing a critical partnership with product management.
- Help launch new features to the world.
- 2-5 years B2B SaaS product marketing experience.
- Exceptional verbal & written communicator.
- Are incredibly organized & efficient
- Are a great cross-functional teammate, & can work through ambiguous challenges & collaborate to build alignment & agreement.
- Can distill complex research into clear, concise & differentiated messaging.
- Excellent written, verbal, & visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills & the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are genuinely excited by software products & can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Have developed the positioning & messaging for products that serve multiple use cases & personas
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.