About the Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our customers in Europe. You will be there to support them once the contract is signed, through the deployment, training, & onboarding, & the entire lifecycle of the client. You love hospitality & have possibly even worked with restaurants before. You are intrigued by operations & logistics & solving the next puzzle. You are organized, love to multitask, seek challenges, excitement & a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome & hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As a software explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, & effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity & a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients happiness, providing technical & business solutions to improve retention & make their lives easier!
What You'll Do
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to our customers
- Account setup & maintain data integrity to track key account metrics
- Build & maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders & executive sponsors
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ad-hoc tasks
Who You Are
- 3-5+years working in a Customer Success or Account Management role, ideally within the hospitality software space
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills; email & phone professionalism & charisma
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present & influence credibly & effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive & C-level
- Built & implemented systems & process for internal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- 15% travel
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.