Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size communitys full range of style needs. Were applying the best of data & technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too longfrom developing the shopping experiences shes always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a strong product designer to join our team on a freelance basis. As we grow our distribution strategy, we require the ability to track & allocate inventory for a variety of purposes, including: User Choice, Styling, Wholesale, Liquidations, RTVs & any new channel or feature expansions that we build in the future. You will be responsible for creating a way for our merchandising team to manage inventory allocation, & potentially a way for the ops team to manage different types of order fulfillment.
Freelance Project Background:
Design is required for a new flow & page (or series of pages) in an existing internal / backend tool. The primary user is a merchandising team member who manages the product lifecycle & inventory for an E-commerce company. The design engagement will last approximately 3-4 months, with potential to extend as both parties deem necessary.
Have had experience working with:
- Backend/internal tools with multiple stakeholders & users
- E-commerce, but more importantly the Ops & Inventory side
- Complex User Flows & Journey Mapping
- End-to-End Design, from research to final Design solutions
- User Research
- Developers & PMs to bring a Design to life
- Highly Collaborative
- Portfolio MUST include examples of process work & iteration, as well as final execution
- Strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- Are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three yearsthey are at the core of everything that we do
- Foster a culture of autonomy & accountabilityyour contributions make a big difference
- Have an office that is buzzing with excitementwe are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- Celebrate each others individuality & unique skill sets
- Create good karma by aiming to surprise & delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- A leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, & initiative
- Great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours & a fun office environment!
- Located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo & West Village)