The Customer Service Representative (who we call a Member Support Associate) is responsible for working directly with Members to resolve their issues & provide great experiences. We are looking for candidates to join a team that focuses on providing outstanding support in hardware & software troubleshooting. This role interacts directly with Members by phone, live chat & email, resolving problems & elevating the Peloton Member experience. Peloton is evolving all the time, & the community turns to Member Support as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, human, & direct way. In addition, Peloton is growing, & the successful candidate will be able to balance tremendous change with a passion for learning & growing, all in order to put Members first.
About the Role
- Resolve inquiries from our Members regarding our Bike, Tread, & App offerings
- Coordinate with all branches of our support teams to better understand & resolve Member inquiries
- Call/Chat/Email with Members & manage tickets through to completion
- Be very knowledgeable about Peloton products
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills with the ability to multi-task across interactions in phone, chat, & messaging platforms
- Significant experience dealing with complex customer-service issues involving potentially escalated Members
- Maintain discretion in dealing with confidential matters with our Members
- Ability to remain professional & composed while dealing with high-pressured situations to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to learn from interactions & analyze personal performance to improve & respond well in a rapidly growing & changing environment
- Have a high degree of comfort working with technology & software to perform job duties as well as the ability to help Members solve issues associated with Pelotons highly sophisticated products & services
- Ability to work nights & weekends, & flexibility to work any shift within our operating hours (currently 7:30AM to 9PM, subject to change)
- Must be located in the DFW area
- 2+ years of of relevant experience in customer service work
- You know how to maintain a calm & positive composure in the midst of challenges
- You are organized (balancing competing objectives & ambitious timelines, & making every effort to help push your team forward)
- You are a problem solver (curious, creative, capable of critical thinking, & not afraid to think outside the box to try something new)
- You should love our Members & interacting with them, helping to make them happy in the toughest situations
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.