So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboolas team of ninja-like engineers & digital media mavens have been building the worlds largest & most advanced discovery platform -- or search engine in reverse -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the webs most innovative & highly-visited websites.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. Axel Springer, T-Online & Handelsblatt etc.) marketers (e.g. VW, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes, SAP etc.) & media agencies utilize Taboolas predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, & distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web.
These days, passionate about bringing discovery to more markets around the world, there are over 1000 of us Taboolars (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, & Bangkok.
Would you like to be part of our exciting journey?
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, high-performing & self-motivated Senior Sales Manager to grow Taboolas advertising supply. The successful candidate will be expected to identify, engage & cement large brand partnerships & work with major media agency networks. Displaying a consultative style, candidates must be excellent communicators; comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders across clients & Taboola teams.
- Build & manage a robust sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets will be met
- Develop & execute a customer-led strategy with top brands & media agencies
- Present & sell Taboolas advertising products including video brand placements as well as sponsored content
- Develop & deliver a strategy as well as accurately forecast new business closure rate
- Work closely with your team lead to consistently achieve & exceed revenue goals
- Interact with the account management team to effectively manage client expectations & ensure successful campaign management
- Act as a role model & mentor more junior colleagues
- Strong advertising sales experience focussed on brand marketers & knowledge of the media agency landscape is essential (min. 4 years)
- Proven track record of delivering results & ability to successfully close negotiations with senior decision makers
- A true passion for digital advertising, & a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical skills to drive influence with concise messaging backed by data
- Familiarity, knowledge & existing agency/client contacts within the industry an advantage
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills in German & English
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills are essential
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!
By submitting yourapplication/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to TaboolasEmployee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.