Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies & data in a single workflow to maximize their resources & improve business results.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Expansion Marketing Manager to own the marketing strategies & programs focused on increasing pipeline from existing customers. This includes developing customer personas, integrated campaigns & ABM plans.
- Define, develop, & execute customer-focused demand generation programs aimed at growing lifetime value of our customers & driving pipeline.
- Optimize customer communications & messaging in collaboration with Customer Success, Product, Marketing & Partner teams.
- Identify strategic & targeted cross sell & up-sell opportunities based on persona, customer behavior & buyer intent data.
- Build & own customer nurture programs that drive usage, loyalty, & expansion.
- Optimize industry marketing activities for the customer audience.
- Collaborate across cross-functional & regional marketing teams aimed at expanding the customer footprint & ABM planning for target accounts.
- Partner with marketing operations to measure the effectiveness of customer expansion activities & adjust strategies accordingly.
- 5+ years of experience in ABM, customer marketing & B2B demand generation.
- Experience designing ABM campaigns aligned to Product Marketing & Sales to generate pipeline.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.