ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What you'll be doing:
As a Sales Ops, Sr Sales Excellence Manager you will be responsible for leading the rhythm of the business (ROB) for one of three sales areas. Partnering closely with Area Vice President & Sr. Director of Sales Operations, you are accountable for leading a consistent forecast review cadence that enables area leaders to coach & improve seller performance. An analytical mindset translating data into action will be pivotal for this role. The ideal candidate is someone who is operationally savvy & always on the lookout for opportunities to
improve territory, regional, & area sales performance. This individual sees challenges & setbacks as opportunities for growth with persistence. An operationally-minded person who empathizes with sellers who is not above rolling up the sleeves to do whats necessary to produce positive outcomes.
- Own & lead weekly, monthly, & quarterly sales forecast review with Area Vice President & Regional Sales Directors.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product, Analytics, Finance, Operations & other stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the area business resulting in consistent over achievement of quota goals.
- Partner with Sales Process, Product, Operations, & Analytics to continuously optimize sales processes, sales metrics, & CRM systems across key revenue generating processes.
- Support sales planning, territory creation, compensation planning, goal creation, performance management, & incentive strategies.
- Communicate & drive adoption by the sales teams of Marketing promotions, special purpose investment funds, FSL & Salesforce pipelines to accelerate customer acquisition.
- Collect & share best practices, sales success & case studies to provide sales team with expanding toolbox to tailor to customer interaction & proposals.
- Other strategic or ad-hoc special projects assigned by Chief Sales Officer, Area Vice President, & Sr. Director of Sales Ops.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of program or project management experience in fast-growing organizations with a track record of getting things done on-time with sound change management required.
- Self-starter thriving in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with different charters Experience with Sales & Marketing operations preferred.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & influencing skills tailored to audience needs Thrive in a data-driven business; Tableau & SQL preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Six Sigma GB certification a plus.
- Ability to travel to Corporate HQ in Buffalo, NY once a month (once safe to do so).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.