We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced & hard-working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of get in touch!
As the Demand Generation Specialist, Enablement, you will be working closely with all marketing lead generation & campaign managers & will be responsible for ensuring the Business Development & Sales teams have everything they need to maximize their ability to convert & close sales qualified opportunities.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Demand Generation you will have full ownership of implementing processes & methodologies to scale our Enablement efforts across the sales organization, & growth markets. Your time will be dedicated to active campaign enablement, & re-engagement of the inactive pipeline.
- Analyze BDR performance & identify areas of improvement across growth markets
- Monitor & report on lead quality issues to marketing campaign owners
- Manage & disseminate demand generation channel & campaign enablement on our sales enablement platform
- Assess & improve onboarding & ongoing education materials for BD/Sales team
- Monitor lead cadences & opportunity stages across Marketing-owned lead sources
- Track marketing campaign launch timelines closely to ensure sufficient time is provided for both BD management & representative-level enablement
- Observe & respond to BD & Marketing channels, addressing immediate questions to assist in conversions
- Align with the Sales Operations team to maximize results & further scale enablement efforts
ALL ABOUT YOU
- University Degree and/or College Diploma
- 1+ years of B2B Business Development & or Marketing Experience
- Experience building & analyzing reports in Salesforce (CRM)
- Thrives in a team environment & can work individually
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be results & metrics-driven
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.