Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a Back Office Officer
, you will join our Back Office team of 8 people (and counting!), under the supervision of Anaïs
, our Lead Back Office.
At Qonto, the Back-Office covers a key role, working on administrative tasks. You will handle sensitive operations related to Qonto's customers & initiate legal processes for the French & German markets.
As an Administrative Back-Office Officer at Qonto, you will:
• Manage collective procedures (liquidation & redress), enforcement (SATD & bailiff seizure), and inheritance procedures.
• Notify customers by email to help them in the regularization of their acts.
• Handle account closings.
• Create & provide circular letters to external auditors.
• Develop & update the processes on a daily basis.
What you can expect
• International team & multicultural environment
• Cross-functional teamwork (with Risk, AML/CFT, Customer Success & legal teams)
Experience: You have a first experience related to administrative Back Office.
Mastery: You like to optimize internal processes to respond better & reactively to our customers.
Teamwork: You are familiar with working with cross-functional teams.
Analytical mind & rigor: You have well-honed organizational & analytical skills to quickly elaborate key findings, form opinions & make decisions.
Curious mindset: You are intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, a fast learner, & excited by a dynamic startup environment.
Languages: You have an excellent command of German, English, & French, both written & spoken.