Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Lead Product Manager on the Circle API team, you will build APIs & platform services that power our customers next generation payments & treasury needs by harnessing crypto assets & blockchain technology. You will interface with customers & work closely with engineering as well as a broad set of internal teams to conceive & launch services that are used by thousands of developers & impact millions of end users around the world.
What you'll work on:
- You will conceive & build platform features that deliver on our customers payments & treasury needs by leveraging an innovative infrastructure for money based on crypto assets & public blockchains. You will contribute to Circles API product vision, feature set & roadmap.
- You will expand Circles platform capabilities by constantly evolving its breadth of connectivity to traditional payments & banking rails around the world, as well as next generation blockchain rails & protocols.
- You will routinely interact with customers business, product & engineering teams to deeply understand their needs, & translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements & roadmaps.
- You will collaborate with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points & discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy & roadmaps, & gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- You will own categorizing customers needs into segments, prioritizing initiatives according to business strategy, & maintaining an up-to-date product roadmap that delivers on Circles API vision.
- You will manage multiple parallel projects & iterations alongside engineering, & ensure the delivery of feature releases.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- You are a creative product mind, an avid problem solver & a highly collaborative team member.
- You have more than 5 years of product management or technical program management experience, having shipped & successfully scaled API products, platform services or technology stacks.
- You have experience building products that are connected to traditional payments & banking rails around the world.
- You have experience building products that are connected to public blockchains.
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally & in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers & executives, as well as architects & developers.
- You deeply understand & are passionate about developers & making their work more meaningful & impactful.
- You have a computer science degree, prior software engineering or very strong technical work experience.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical & comfortable digging into large datasets.
- You are a self-starter & fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion you don't need to work from a script.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.