We are an experience design agency with a relentless focus on the customer.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior & loyalty. Thats why our work begins & ends with our clients customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our experience-design process. We do this to create experiences that are simpler, more useful, entertaining, & convenient. Our mission is to in some way change their lives for the better.
Today were 950 people in 11 offices on 4 continents.
We are thinkers. Makers. Doers. We speak a dozen different languages & are inspired by a million different things. But no matter what our discipline is or where we are in the world, were united by a common excitement for digital thats absolute & contagious.
As part of our talent acquisition team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who have the chops to work on, & at, a world-class client but also have that certain Critical Mass-ness. At Critical Mass we value individuals that are honest, inspired, driven, purposeful, real & equal.
You're responsible for attracting, engaging & guiding candidates through our hiring process with an eye for stellar candidate experience. You will work with & develop lasting relationships with both candidates & hiring managers.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you will manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs & search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS): manage job postings, open position information, close positions, candidate records, etc.
- Ensure all necessary candidate information is input & kept updated in ATS.
- Prepare & present recruiting activity reports.
- Organize & maintain electronic recruitment data.
- Manage external job board posting & recruitment tools, org charts, ensuring appropriate integration with ATS.
- Provide candidates with pre- & post-interview follow up communications for roles that he/she is managing
- Schedule interviews with candidates, hiring managers, & HR team.
- Representing Critical Mass externally at industry events
- Collect & track pre-employment documentation including resumes, applications, background checks, work samples, etc. & upload to ATS
- Manage reqs that include digital designers, art directors, UX Designers, Project Delivery, Copywriters, Analyst, Strategist & Finance.
- Source for qualified candidates & present to the recruiting team.
- Conduct initial telephone screens with potential candidates as appropriate.
- Schedule interview with Critical Mass & client teams
- May be asked to conduct face-to-face interviews with candidates if appropriate.
- Prepare offer letters & other employment documents.
- Provide support for ad hoc recruitment projects as they arise.
General HR Skills
- Is viewed as a confidential, partner of the HR organization
- Has desire & aptitude to take on ownership of companywide initiatives on behalf of the HR organization
- Be an example to our values & bolster office culture across all brands.
- Works & interacts professionally with all departments, agency leadership & guests as needed.
Strategic Thinking & Leadership
- Takes clear ownership of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates active listening skills & ability to apply learnings over time.
- Demonstrates multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring & executing work.
- Recognize potential issues & problems, know when to escalate & propose solutions, where possible.
- Express oneself clearly & concisely in oral communications
- Write in a clear, compelling & concise manner
- Organize ideas & information logically & sequentially
- Responsive & accessible to hiring managers, clients, candidates & business leads
- 2-6 years experience recruiting for Creative, UX, Analytics, Finance, Project Deliver roles
- Experience managing large number of openings in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to forge relationships & gain trust with candidates, hiring managers, & HR team.
- Exposure to web-based applicant tracking systems (i.e. Greenhouse, Taleo, icims.) & other recruitment tools.
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess strong analytical & problem solving abilities
- Must be versatile & detail oriented