Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management & Business Development professionals responsible for growing Yexts revenues. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States & global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail & more.
The Director, Sales Engineering provides product & technical direction concerning Digital Knowledge Management to Yext clients & prospects. This strategic role will build, direct & manage pre-sales resources throughout Yext sales cycles.
- Provide technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development & implementation of customer applications & customer products.
- Participate in account planning & strategy development.
- Publish technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles.
- Work cross functionally inside Yext & externally to define new products & use cases.
- Serve as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, & long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Engage with Yext senior/executive leadership to ensure business unit objectives are met.
- Hire, develop & allocate resources, perform employee reviews & evaluations, participate in strategic deals & backup team members as needed to grow regional business.
- Is a hands on leader, actively work with team members to solve difficult problems & coordinate corporate/external resources, when required.
- Drive strategic initiatives & programs as needed & actively support the team's career development & advancement.
- Provide guidance to revenue leaders on sales strategy, product obstacles/gaps, as well as represent the teams needs to Yext executive staff.
- Direct & manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Industry experience & credibility building & leading complex SaaS pre-sales organizations.
- Influential thinker who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Present flawlessly.
- Travel as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
- Exemplary communication skills inside & outside of Yext.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.