Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As the VP of People at Teampay, youll orchestrate the employee experience, working closely with the executive team to develop strategic programs & policies to drive employee engagement & deepen the connection to Teampays mission & vision. Your ability to gather insights from quantitative & qualitative data will ensure our people programs are customized to the employees needs. Your leadership will empower & guide the People team to achieve auspicious goals while setting a standard of operational excellence for the company as a whole.
What youll do:
- Establish employee engagement strategies to create opportunities for growth & development at every level of the organization
- Drive implementation & adoption of key people analytics to support thoughtful, data-driven people decisions
- Act as a strategic partner to the CEO & the rest of the executive team to develop, communicate, & execute a holistic people strategy
- Design & implement learning & development programs to engage, motivate, & empower employees, unlocking their potential & helping them grow in their careers
- Promote Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging practices at every stage of the employee lifecycle, ensuring awareness of underrepresented perspectives & training on equitable procedures
- Support & develop managers, equipping them with standardized frameworks & individualized solutions
- Implement a comprehensive performance management philosophy & system along with a compensation strategy to set up our organization for sustainable growth
Common candidate qualifications include:
- Previously owned the People strategy in a B2B company
- Previously led people growth at a company with 100+ employees
- Demonstrated success with driving employee engagement & culture
- Experience managing both in-person & remote teams
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about our product features here, & see our company values here.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.