Senior Business Analyst - Warehouse Management Systems
About the Role
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to enable new processes & technologies within our Warehouse Management Systems Arm of our Supply Chain Team at Peloton. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting our Product Lifecycle Management, Quality Management, Integrations, & Warehouse Management Systems. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Warehouse Management Systems, & will support initiatives to streamline processes, & translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, & will be instrumental in supporting our Distribution Centers & continuous improvement initiatives. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development & implementation of new systems, processes & people related to our connected fitness units & accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues to diagnose root causes
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, & white board sessions
- You are an active contributor to problem solving, analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intents
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Technology team peers & across the wider Peloton teams;
- Document business & functional requirements, business processes, use cases, & user test plans.
- Partners with Developers, User Interface Designers, etc. to develop functional designs.
- Develop, coordinate, & execute WMS functional tests to ensure fulfillment of business requirements & IT quality, architectural, & security standards on assigned projects.
- Performs business level configuration of Warehouse Management System software (Manhattan Associates).
- Facilitates business acceptance of technical solutions.
- Facilitates the rollout of technology solutions to the business areas.
- Facilitates resolutions to system issues.
- Participates in business process improvement, transformation, & change management.
- Support the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or related field, or similar experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- SQL language proficiency
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in data-driven & governance-focused business.
- Working experience implementing data stewardship communities
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed organization
- Highly accurate & detail-oriented
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- 5+ years of WMS experience, preferably in Manhattan Associates SCALE/WMOS
- Strong configuration background including all Configuration modules within WMS & understanding of their underlying concepts
- Strong understanding of EDI & integration technologies / methodologies related to WMS systems including EDI transactions: 810, 832, 855, 856, 945, etc.
- Understanding of Inventory considerations in a Serialized Environment
- Very detailed & organized in managing Configurations across various Environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Lucid Charts, Visio, Word, Excel
- Exposure to Warehouse Management System partner technologies like cubiscan, labor management, Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Knowledge of integrating warehouse management system with other equipment & systems such as MHE (conveyors), Warehouse control systems (WCS), Warehouse Execution systems (WES) & pick-to-light systems etc. is desirable
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, & Informatica
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.