They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Fitness Partnership Representative will play a key role in our expansion by building lasting partnerships with gyms, studios, & fitness centers across the US to expand our network of fitness partners.
What You'll Do...
- Research, identify, & tenaciously target new opportunities via the phone & web
- Maintain a high volume of activity including cold calls, emails, & social selling
- Develop creative & innovative ways to connect with potential fitness partners
- Consistently kill your monthly sales quota & be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, & coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
You Should Have...
- 1+ years experience working in sales or the fitness industry preferred
- Outgoing & enthusiastic conversationalist with strong listening & communication skills
- Ambitious & scrappy metrics driven self-starter
- Positive attitude & team spirit
- Enthusiasm for helping people have a happier & healthier life
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- High earning potential with base salary + uncapped commission
- Employee Health Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & a floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.