Vox Media employees thrive on innovation & change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, & improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology & the world around them. Vox Medias networks & businesses include SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode & Code Conferences, Polygon, Concert, Chorus, Vox Creative, Vox Entertainment, & the Vox Media Podcast Network.
Concert is a publisher-led marketplace that offers high-fidelity advertising you can trust. Forged in partnership with NBCU, Concert is a truly safe marketplace for advertisers to build their brands, featuring top-of-the-line ad creative built in-house & nothing but prestigious, brand-safe, context. Offering turnkey solutions for branded content, mobile video, & high-impact display, a single campaign with Concert can reach 99% of millennials online.
The Partnerships Account Manager for Concert will be cross-functional, working closely with ad ops, publisher development, yield & finance teams to enable overall success of Concerts rapidly growing business. This person will be charged with providing industry-leading support to our partners.
This is a multi-faceted role that requires strong project management, data analysis, & strategic planning, while maintaining internal & external day-to-day executions.
What You'll Do:
- Assist the Publisher Development Manager in day to day external communications with Concert partners, including NBCUniversal. This will include daily correspondence & partner education around all things Concert.
- Manage the post-sale process for any NBCU/Publisher Partner sold Concert campaigns. Includes PM work: providing mocks, collecting legal/creative assets, managing the build/design process with the client & the internal design team. Assist with campaign delivery management with ad operations team.
- Work with ad operations team to deliver weekly reporting & end of campaign wrap reports/decks for pub partner sold deals.
- Provide sales support during the RFP/pre-sale process to Concert Publisher Partner sales teams including NBCUniversal & Quartz.
- Monitor performance & revenue trends for assigned partnership accounts & send weekly to pub partners.
- Work in Salesforce & Operative for order management of pub partner sold orders.
- Assist with onboarding new publishers via direct & programmatic set ups.
- Be an expert on all Concert ad products & functionality of each.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-3 years in media, marketing or a related field
- Exceptional project management, collaboration, problem-solving, organizational, & analytical skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload & mediate a large volume of demands & requests
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize & organize work to meet deadlines, work effectively under pressure & within tight timelines
- Must be comfortable communicating at all levels to publisher partners.
- Smart & quick proactive learner with organizational agility
- Excel/spreadsheet proficiency required
- Programmatic Knowledge helpful, but not required
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefitsincluding flexible hours & generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees & to ensure that our healthcare & other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging & funand who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.