Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Unqork has created a paradigm shift: were changing the way companies create new products & software without having to write a single line of code. Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
Unqork is looking for a marketplace manager to expand & run the Unqork marketplace ecosystem including reusable assets, complementary solutions as well as technology partners that serve our clients.
The Marketplace Manager will report to the Business Development Director for Partnerships & support the Chief Marketing Officer & other leaders to develop & execute a broad strategy to enable & collaborate with partners on a broad set of Go-To-Market activities.
- Collaborate on a Marketplace Strategy
- Scope the competitive landscape for marketplace strategies broadly
- Develop value proposition & business model for the partner ecosystem including business relationship model, financials, & growth plans
- Work with the Product Management team to define the Unqork Marketplace
- Recruit, enable & retain partners
- Identify & prioritize industry-specific partners to target for onboarding
- Enable partners on Unqork & support their efforts to integrate into the Unqork platform
- Develop collaborative go-to-market strategies with these go-to-market partners
- Develop programs to nurture & grow partnerships
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in business development with a focus on marketplace development & building new partner relationships
- Strong preference for experience building out technology marketplace partnerships or working on data & insight partnerships
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.