RubiconMD, an innovative healthcare startup bringing better care at lower costs to providers & their patients across the country, seeks a QA Engineer to join our excellent engineering team in New York City or Spain. If you are passionate about having a positive impact by revolutionizing the healthcare system & democratizing access to care, wed love to learn more about you!
- Write automated tests & support components that follow user workflows
- Become a product expert on RubiconMDs eConsult Platform, deeply understanding the workflows for providers & support staff & understand how they use our product
- Integrate yourself with a team of full time engineers & encourage the culture of testing & quality assurance
- Work closely with our product & operations team to develop testing for each teams workflows
- Develop new manual test cases, set up performance testing tools, & write automated test scripts for functional & performance testing purposes
- Provide technical guidance to our customer success & platform operations teams
- Own & summarize reporting of technical issues to the company on a regular basis
- Execute performance test plans, test cases, schedules, & cycles
- Handle product verification at every stage of the software development life cycle & ensuring that reported defects are fixed in a timely manner
- Organize, prioritize, & code review test contributions from engineers
- 5+ years of QA Experience & ability to lead QA as a function
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, & you can explain technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Ability to simultaneously manage tasks on multiple projects
- Attention to detail & adaptable
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with teams outside QA including development, system engineering, network engineering, product, operations, customer support
- You have experience building things in a high-level language (Java, C#, Ruby, Python, etc.)
Hiring Philosophy: RubiconMDs founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. Its no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. Thats why we hire people with drive & leadership, who are also highly accountableto each other, to the providers we serve, & to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability & genetics.