We are seeking a Product Manager to work with our growing engineering team & stakeholders across the organization to move forward initiatives related to recurring billing, reimbursement, & hardware warranties.
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
Our Members are at the core of everything we do - from inspiring new content & product features to helping to tell the Peloton story around the world - & the Member Experience software team builds the software necessary to support their needs.
The ideal candidate has:
- Product Management experience significant work experience working directly with agile software engineering teams to build & deliver high-quality software;
- Education formal (e.g. college or bootcamp coursework) or informal study (e.g. workshops or independent research) in how to develop scalable software by building self-organizing & continuously-improving problem-solving teams;
- Analytical approach an eagerness to use both instinct & data analysis (e.g. writing SQL including joining data across tables) to make decisions;
- Communication skills experience listening to & working with people from different professional disciplines & across the companys various levels;
- Vision a point-of-view on how people use software to accomplish their goals, & how this may change in the future;
- Thinking out of the box a penchant for identifying unusual & unexpected edge cases in spaces like recurring billing & warranty claims;
- Stakeholder-centric problem solving Passion for working with business teams (Retention Marketing, Member Support, & Supply Chain) to understand & solve their problems using software;
- Ecommerce / Direct-to-Consumer experience Familiarity with how modern brands use ecommerce, recurring payments, & community engagement to interact with their Members.
As part of your application, please tell us about a problem that impacts your community (does not have to be related to software) & how you propose to solve that problem. Please keep responses to 100 words or fewer.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 1.4 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS & Android as well as most tablets & computers.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crains & is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Learn more at onepeloton.com.