RAPP New York is looking for a Director, Advanced Analytic Solutions to join our award-winning Marketing Sciences team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
This role will support the VP, Advanced Analytic Solutions in the development & implementation of the vision for RAPPs offering. Advanced Analytics Services is charged with bringing actionable & inspiring insights from a vareity of data sources levergaing a variety of techniques to deliver value for our clients.
The Director, Advanced Analytics Solutions is responsible for helping to evolve best in class output, analytical rigor, & innovation within the Advanced Analytics Solutions service & product offering.
- Leverage Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence on behalf of RAPP clients to drive Customer Experience & Media Optimization to include but not limited to:
- Profile-based, Behavioral, LTV & other Customer Segmentation frameworks
- Propensity, Look-Alike, Loyalty, In-Market, Net Lift & other customer focused models
- Media Mix & Marketing Attribution models
- Time Series forecasting on Client Leads, Sales & other conversions
- Develop & deploy Bayesian Statistical model for marketing & media measurement
- Drive statistical measurement agenda with internal & external research & analytics stakeholders
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders & other Data Scientists across the organization to create expertise around media measurement & modeling solutions
- Focus on translating data & statistical modeling into actionable insights
- Engage in conversation around identifying new business opportunities; & build related statistical measurement approaches around those opportunities
- Partner with RAPP Analytics, Technology, Enablement, Strategy & Media Planning teams as needed to drive value for RAPP clients
- Present deliverables to clients & address client feedback
- Research & apply new techniques & tools which drive value for RAPP clients
- Manage different priorities across a portfolio of client projects
- Promote a culture of collaboration, problem solving & teamwork
- Masters degree in relevant quantitative discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on modeling experience in industry
- Minimum 5-7 years of statistical modeling with an emphasis on Bayesian modeling & relevant education in advanced analytics
- Proficiency in wide range of statistical techniques including (but not limited to) Bayesian Econometrics, Experimental Design, Generalized Linear Mixed Models, Non-parametric analysis, Choice Modeling and/or ML modeling for imagery data
- Strong understanding of emerging analytics techniques & how they translate into actionable insights for the business
- Excellent programming skills & proficiency in R, Python, SQL & other advanced statistical software
- Familiarity with Bayesm/R-Stan/Py-Stan is a plus
- Prior experience in Marketing Mix Modeling is a plus
- Proficiency in statistics, model building, machine learning & algorithm construction
- Proficiency with one or more Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, AWS QuickSight, Microsoft PowerBI, Looker, R Shiny, Dash
- Passion for Data Storytelling
- Strong written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Experience in leading team of data, research & analytics professionals
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $140,000-$168,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.