Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications & hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies & APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing & checkout experience anywhere in their customers shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, & has experienced explosive growth to date. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
The Senior Account Executiveposition is an essential, strategic component of the Bread Sales team. This individual will be responsible for driving new merchant partnerships from prospecting to close.
Your role at Bread:
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue & market share in a defined territory or vertical
- Review & understand client needs for financing & craft consultative solutions to meet client goals
- Develop & succeed against a detailed territory plan
- Drive new business via new lead development
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Understand & be able to clearly communicate Breads solutions, value proposition & competitive advantages
- Possess strong technology skills with the ability to give credible technical demonstrations along with product, marketing, & account management colleagues.
- Travel 1-2 times/month.
- Close six & seven-figure deals. Work autonomously to close deals.
- Contribute to Breads overall go-to-market strategy & direction
- Have or develop keen understanding of e-commerce landscape, tools, technologies & optimization strategies
- Existing executive level relationships within the e-commerce/retail/marketing field a plus
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Proven experience selling into clients in a consultative manner, managing 3-9 month complex sales cycles
- Strong knowledge & interest in retail, e-commerce, technology & start-ups
- Comfortable working on a small, lean sales team & comfortable creating processes on the fly
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- Has a thirst for knowledge & highly detail oriented
- Desire to take on greater responsibility & contribute to Breads overall goals
- Driven to succeed & exceed goals
- Able to work both independently & with the team to build your book of business