Squarespace is looking for a CRM Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help develop & execute our Unfold marketing strategy. In this role, you will raise the bar by powering a data informed approach to customer targeting & campaign measurement. With stellar marketing instincts & meticulous attention to detail, you will support our expanding product portfolio across all markets. You will be part of a growing team, focused on leveraging outbound marketing channels (Push, IAM, email) to drive growth for the Unfold brand.
You will be based in our NYC headquarter & report to the Head of CRM.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Map customer journeys across full lifecycle, defining multi-channel touchpoints, highlighting areas of friction & identifying engagement & conversion opportunities
- Identify customer segments & tailor journeys accordingly
- Partner with in-house creative & content teams to develop engaging campaigns that complement the brand
- Inspire the business to be customer-centric by contributing to business-wide understanding of metrics, performance & journey principles
- Clearly communicate insights & recommendations to the team, backed by data
- Recommend potential product enhancements to elevate the customer experience
- Collaborate with Engineering team to drive implementation roadmap, operationalize targeting variables, & ensure data integrity
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer journey or CRM role, supporting a mobile app product
- Knowledge of overall email, IAM & Push processes & proficiency with multi-channel marketing platforms (i.e. Braze, Iterable, Salesforce)
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills & strong work ethic
- Ability to champion ideas & execute in an expedited time frame & to establish trust & maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.