At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the worlds fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization & together were revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair & OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually & drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay & benefits, generous time off, & frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, & success. Our open & Agile workspace gives our employees the time & space for collaboration, brainstorming, & research & development. At Fareportal, youll be challenged, rewarded, & motivated to work effectively day in & day out.
Role Description -
- Collaborate closely with product managers & other UX team members to construct an optimal user experience following UCD best practices & industry standards.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously & work in partnership with visual designers, business stakeholders, & product managers to conceptualize & deliver the desired experience.
- Provide UX & product management teams with compelling evidence, recommendations & feedback throughout the product lifecycle.
- User Research , Usability Research & tests.
- Perform user research, benchmarking, competitive analysis, & usability studies.
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups & prototypes to effectively communicate information architecture, interaction & design ideas for native, responsive web & mobile applications.
- Review available data analytics, customer feedback & market research to derive user insights in order to build effective experiences for users.
- Bachelors or Masters in Human-Computer Interaction, Design & Technology, Graphic Design, Industrial Design & Psychology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Candidates must have a detailed understanding of web/mobile UI standards, grid systems, responsive design frameworks, & usability, having designed user interfaces for web/mobile applications.
- Proficiency with Creative Cloud, Sketch, or other graphic design tools to create mockups & visual specifications.
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating delightful mobile experiences, design skills, & functional responsive web projects.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
- 3+ years of experience working on app, mobile, & responsive web projects.