Are you looking to break into the exciting world of digital advertising?
Are you passionate about health?
Join PulsePoint,a technology company using data to accelerate healthcare marketing. We are leading a revolution in radical health personalization, to help organizations improve how they provide care, education & support to people when they need it most. Through programmatic automation, we interpret the hard to read signals of the customer journey & understand the connection points between relevance & engagement. This enables us to deliver a suite of self-service tools that allow for the seamless activation of health options.
This Quarter is our busiest time of year & we're looking for an Intern or Temporary (to Perm) Associate Account Manager to pitch in & help us finish the year strong. In exchange we'll provide you with a great educuation & training in our industry. You'll work alongside an incredibly talented team, be given real responsibilities & learn everything you need to know to be an amazing Account Manager. What you'll be doing:
- Acquire a general knowledge of PulsePoints offerings, value, & processes, & be able to articulate verbally & visually to clients & internal teams
- Assist AM team with pre-sales & post-sales activities including client onboarding, campaign set up & screenshots
- Proactively manage the day-to-day activities of assigned accounts
- Pull reporting to monitor campaign performance & pacing. Flag areas to improve & optimize.
- Communicate directly with clients over email, conference calls & in person meetings
What you'll need:
- Desire to learn new technologies & methodologies
- Highly organized individual with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior communications skills, both written & verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel