Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Come & join the technology team that is revolutionizing how we bring food to our customers tables! As a Sr. Manager, Automation Systems, you will design & enhance our production systems to improve operational efficiency in the business. You will have the opportunity to identify, design, & implement production systems that will be used across different production facilities in the US.
- Develop deep knowledge of site level operations in order to drive & support continuous improvement efforts
- Evaluate & design large scale automation systems in order to improve operational efficiency
- Utilize data analytics to identify operational gaps & justify new technologies to introduce into US fulfillment centers
- Assist with system implementations from design through deployment across multiple facilities in the US
- Guide on-site installation teams as necessary throughout large system implementations
- Manage numerous cross functional partnerships to maintain proper requirements gathering & ownership of vendor management
- Prepare proper documentation & reporting to assist the business with decision making for future initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritize tasks
- Attention to details
At a minimum, you have...
- BS degree required. Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Degree desired
- Masters degree in Industrial or Mechanical engineering preferred
- 5+ years experience with automated material handling systems
- 5+ years of experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Experience gathering data & creating project documentation
- Some travel