ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
After training, Sports Traders will be involved in the compilation & changing of our betting odds (including live during games), monitoring of our customers behavior & identifying new & exciting opportunities to improve our already best-in-class experience for our customers.
If you have a high attention to detail, familiarity with numbers, remain calm under pressure, can communicate & collaborate well within teams & have an interest in sports, then this could be the role for you. Being well organized & putting our customers front of mind will also be important to this role, the rest we can teach you!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- In time, the successful candidate will be able to compile their own odds on a range of different markets across multiple sports & competitions using statistics & trends.
- Monitoring & moving the prices of markets & events throughout their lifecycle.
- You will learn how to use our sports models to fluctuate our odds throughout the game depending on its current state.
- Collaboration with the risk team to manage our position/liabilities & help identify customer patterns.
- Daily operations to ensure a great customer experience such as market creation, settlement of bets & display across our platforms.
- Work closely with relevant teams to ensure we remain compliant in each of our licensed jurisdictions.
- Help identify & improve new & exciting products, so we remain a market leader in this space.
- Crunch the numbers to identify trends post-event which will allow us to implement the best practices going forward.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- An understanding of betting & statistics with a flair for probability
- Strong written, verbal communication & research skills
- High attention to detail & genuine team player
- An in-depth knowledge of at least 2 popular US sports
- Bachelors degree in a numerate discipline is preferred but not essential
- Experience with Excel essential; knowledge of SQL, R or Python highly regarded
- The role requires work outside of normal business hours including weekends
- Industry experience not essential as all training is provided
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.