The Tech Lead will be responsible for hiring & managing an engineering team, as well as driving the successful delivery of our services roadmap for one of our largest Fortune 500 clients. This is a serious role that will require total dedication, but will empower the right, qualified individual to lead a highly strategic expansion plan for Enigma that will have an immediate business impact. We are considering fully remote candidates for this role.
Were looking for someone who has:
- Experience as a hands-on technical leader, who exemplifies the core competencies of effective technical leadership (Technical Project Management, Conflict Resolution, Prioritization & Planning, Manages Technical Debt/Tradeoffs)
- Track record guiding the architecture & delivery of software services to Fortune 500 clients. You will help develop processes & best practices that will become the foundation of this office.
- Experience hiring & managing an engineering team empowering a culture of Enigmas core values of generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive.
- Ability to guide the roadmap & delivery of software deliverables in partnership with internal & external stakeholders. You will ensure features are shipped on time & at a high quality. You will work with customer success, engineering, & product to collect feedback & drive long-term product adoption.
- Experience developing in a cloud environment. AWS experience is a plus.
- Experience designing, implementing & testing highly-available, scalable API products, services or systems.
- Familiarity with Python, Docker, Kubernetes or ECS, Terraform, & similar tools a plus.
Enigma builds world-class data infrastructure, developer-friendly APIs, & intelligent tools so that our customers can easily access & seamlessly integrate the data they need to better understand, engage, & serve their small business customers. Powered by next wave data science & proprietary machine learning, Enigma transforms thousands of online & offline sources into the freshest, most reliable data on the identity, activity, & risk profile of every small business. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!