Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Strategy & Operations Team
The Strategy & Business Development function is an agile group of people (made up of former consultants & investment bankers) who are excited to work on impactful strategies. This team specifically reports to the General Manager of the Customer Experience business, & defines strategic priorities for the business, while also to delivering operational excellence on the most important projects.
What we're looking for
As a Strategy & Operations MBA intern, you will partner with business leaders to apply data analysis & creative thinking to help determine & meet strategic priorities. You will be pushed to become a leader with vision & will take ownership for an important project during your time with us. Project examples could span go to market, financial business cases, product strategy, customer insights, competitive assessments, & strategic planning to name a few.
- Conduct market & competitive research to guide strategic decision-making & prioritization
- Develop business cases, structure models & analyses to support go to market & business planning
- Lead efforts with Product, Finance, Sales & Marketing to implement business strategies, scale operations, & launch new products
- Structure complex problems into meaningful insights
- Creatively find & combine varied data sources to provide recommendations
- Coordinate teams across departments for strategic planning
- Craft high-quality presentations to senior executives
- Enrolled & pursuing a full-time MBA
- 4+ years of work experience; 2+ years in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity
- Great analytical, critical thinking & presentation skills
- Self-starter with organization, planning, & execution capabilities
- Ability to build productive cross-functional relationships & partner with senior management & external parties
- Experience with SaaS & online business models
- Desire to promote impact in a high-growth environment
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment & juggle priorities
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.