Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring aMedia Product Specialist.Media Product Specialists drive advertiser success by developing, deploying & promoting the use of campaign management best practices. In addition, this is an outstanding opportunity to establish yourself as a digital advertising authority as well as drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with Taboola world class teams.
In this job you will:
- Develop & share best practices for pitching & activating Taboolas advertising Technology.
- Create Training resources for Account managers & Sales representatives.
- Deliver Group as well as one-on-one Trainings
- Build scalable programs
- Partner with Product managers & Account managers to plan & execute meaningful Beta programs - validating new functionality design & performance before rolling out for general availability. I.e set success criteria & parameters for evaluation, acquire design partners, draw out feedback & synthesize business feedback on product readiness.
- Directly engage strategic accounts in conversations about complex Conversion tracking & attribution, Audience targeting, Bidding & placement optimization etc
- Be the voice of the customer in product planning process. Source Product enhancement requests from Advertisers, Synthesize the needs & represent them in the quarterly product planning cycle.
- 5+ years of professional experience in one of the following roles in the performance advertising space: Digital advertising manager (Media planning & buying), Account Manager or Sales representative.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- A passion for & understanding of brand & performance solutions
- Preferred skills:
- Hands-on experience & proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels : Google Search, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube, Teads
- Proven sales enablement experience as a trainer and/or content developer.
- Hands-on Experience working with any of the following measurement platforms: Google analytics, adobe analytics, Visual IQ, Tealium, AppsFlyer, Adjust
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.