Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are seeking a Community Coordinator to join Caspers award-winning social team. We have built a presence deemed weird yet compelling by Bloomberg, sassy by The New York Times, & the stuff of social media genius by Fortune. Were a small, tight-knit group with a deep appreciation for memes & breakfast. Join the weirdness. No, please. We insist.
This person will be responsible for engaging with & supporting our expansive social communitythrough thick & thin sheets, good times & bedtimes. They will act as the voice of Casper in 1-1 responding across channels with over 850k+ followers. This includes handling everything from brand love & zingy banter to customer escalations, support questions, & everything in between. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, can think on their feet, & is able to problem-solve independently.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Manage & respond to all social media inboundsDMs, customer inquiries, & hilarious reviewsacross Caspers Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram channels
- Become an expert on Caspers products & brand identity to provide above-and-beyond support in our friendly, witty personality
- Own customer-centric social campaigns to help grow WOM/mentions & harness brand evangelists
- Track all user-generated content & document memorable interactions to build robust content library
- Organize our social media management tool through internal inbound tagging structure
- Serve as liaison between Marketing & Customer Experience team to bridge the gap between touchpoints & provide recommendations on larger company-wide customer support integrations
Our dream candidate is...
- Graduated with a B.S. or M.S in Communications, Marketing, Arts or relevant studies
- Has proven experience in social media (brand experience, owned accounts)
- Exhibits exceptional creative writing & communication skills
- Is a people person & puts the customer first
- Knows the ins & outs of the latest internet/cultural trends
- Thinks strategically about audience engagement & growth tactics
- Is trained on Casper CX (customer experience) protocols to handle all escalations/support inquiries
- Possesses a hands-on mentality & no task is too small attitude
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!