Content Integrity Associate (Remote)
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new & secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, & more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, & selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying & selling simple, social, & fun.
Poshmark focuses on people -- through this we create empowering communities driven by passion & mutual support. Each member of our team embraces their weirdnesses, which allows us to welcome others & drive innovation through dynamic thinking, collaboration, & diversity.
As a Content Integrity Associate you will be the front-line, ensuring & maintaining the quality & policy adherence of content on Poshmark. This is a unique & exciting opportunity to develop a new team & to have a significant impact on the Poshmark marketplace & user experience. This is an entry-level position.
**This role will be a Remote role within the state of California. Candidates must be able to work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.
The ideal Content Integrity Associate...
- Has high attention to detail & an investigative nature
- Is flexible & able to adapt quickly to changes
- Is consistent with their work
- Has good judgment & able to make decisions based on facts
- Has an objective mindset & ability to see multiple viewpoints
- Review & assess flagged content on the platform
- Refine existing rules & propose new rules to identify bad content
- Identify new trends of bad actors trying to get past detection systems
- Monitor, teach & evaluate third-party machine learning models for content risk scoring
- Work closely with other teams to refine & create new processes for handling users who violate our content policies
- Assist with small projects to help improve the marketplace
- Understand the operating system & other tools
- Excel in identifying counterfeit listings & suspicious behaviors
- Independently handle manual review with ease
12+ Month Accomplishments
- Ability to provide input to improve & streamline processes
- Ability to work independently on small projects
- Take on additional responsibilities in order to support operations
- Mentor & support new associates
- B.A. or B.S degree required
- 1-2 years of experience working in an operational role
- Investigative mindset, facility in pattern recognition & a commitment to problem-solving
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Objective mindset & ability to see multiple viewpoints
- Ability to prioritize & work efficiently
- Excellent judgment & communication skills
- Passionate about the community & helping others
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new & secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, & more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, & selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying & selling simple, social, & sustainable. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, & Australia is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, & for company news & announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & YouTube.
At Poshmark, were constantly challenging the status quo & are looking for innovative & passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. Were disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions & the latest technology to optimize our platform. Were nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; & 4) embrace your weirdness to accept & empower one another on their own unique journey. Were invested in our team & community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Heres what well set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth & training
- Competitive salary & equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental & vision plans & up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever youre in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.