Bonobos islooking for a Manager of Customer Experience (CX) Operations who is excited to lead a team to support the retail (Guideshop) & customer service (Ninja) teams as well as the customers they serve. This role will support the processes, tools, & technology used by customer-facing teams to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers however they choose to shop.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
Were looking for a dynamic & collaborative leader with a passion for building strong teams & innovative experiences. Reporting to our Director of CX Operations & Strategy, you will act as the cross-functional Guideshop & Ninja representative & lead the CX Operations team to drive customer experience & company profitability. Youll be responsible for leading & developing a team of three associates as they oversee systems, facilities, partnerships, & processes to enable the CX teams to deliver on growth expectations. Above all, you will ensure that we are offering a first class customer experience as our business grows.
You will liaise across the entire business withfrequent collaboration with Guideshops, Ninjas, Communication, Operations, Finance, Marketing, HR, Technology, Store Construction, & Merchandising & Planning. Youll also partner closely with teams within the Walmart organization to scale business processes.
What you'll do...
- Lead a team of three direct reports to support & advocate for the Guideshop/Ninja teams & the Bonobos customer experience
- Enhance the customer experience by working with partners across the organization to continually improve the tools, systems & training used by Guides & Ninjas
- Manage payroll, scheduling, liquidation, & compliance tools & processes for CX teams
- Establish & monitor budgets & tools to drive continued improvement in expense control
- Collaborate with Walmart & Bonobos teams to ensure compliance requirements are met & emergency procedures are in place
- Manage vendor relationships including platform/technology stability, feature enhancements, data accuracy, & reporting to ensure outstanding service for CX teams
- Partner with the cross-functional teams & our payment processor to enhance the customer payment & fraud management processes
- Partner with field leaders & cross-functional corporate partners to continually improve the new store opening strategy
- Oversee the continued development & maintenance of CX systems & operational processes
- Build relationships within the Walmart organization to find & implement opportunities to scale business processes
- Have 5-7 years of relevant retail operations or similar experience
- Are an experienced leader with the ability to build an engaged & highly-effective team
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills & the ability to sell ideas & clearly explain concepts
- Are able to see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills & the ability to prioritize workload
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit & think creatively to grow company profitability
- Are familiar with retail & e-commerce trends & best practices
- Are curious & like to experiment; youre adaptable & comfortable with change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves & do whats necessary
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, & awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you