Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager with experience in both large & small scale companies. You'll work with teams including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, & Customer Support. You have experience working with executive leadership teams & partners across different teams. This role reports directly into our Sr. PMO Director.
- You will lead programs from abstract ideation through concepts & creating concrete execution plans; mange implementation processes include project status, metrics, change control, testing, & release
- You will work with teams to set milestones, communicate status, & identify/address potential setback
- Negotiate contending requirements across business owners & establish project direction with business leaders, delivery leads, & executive team
- Present crisp & complete status reports to support program steering to partners & to executive team
- Lead quarterly planning to ensure quarterly goals & business key results are met
- Assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, & develop options to solve/improve
- You will lead internal process improvements within the PMO organization & across multiple teams
- 7+ years of technical project management experience of large-scale programs for SaaS-based products
- Experience facilitating planning & coordination efforts across Engineering, Product & Design teams to support schedules & planning, tracking, & communicating product delivery expectations
- Guide Steering Committee & XF team meetings to provide technical solutions while mitigating & removing obstacles
- Determine & refine the process while keeping things light & adaptable
- Adapt to evolving business needs & guide others through change
- Understanding of product & software development lifecycle; with an ability to adjust using agile methodologies
- You can translate goals into supporting system requirements
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.