CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7.5+ million members.
Were seeking a Senior Director of Creative Project Management to play a critical role in connecting the Creative & cross-functional teams helping to produce strategic, best-in-class creative. This person will design & drive processes that enable the Creative team to deliver standout work from brief to delivery with an understanding of business needs & strategies.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit & attention to both details & deadlines to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy building relationships with cross-functional partners as well as outside vendors & executors. You balance strategic thinking with outstanding, timely execution holding yourself & your team accountable to delivering successful creative. Youre passionate about timelines, processes, relationships & mentoring a team.
What You Will Do
- Become the driving operational force of our design community at CLEAR, working directly with design leadership on creating a strong design culture with stellar execution.
- Build systems & processes that scale across the design disciplines ensuring all designers, writers & partners are aware of timelines, due dates & approvals to keep programs & campaigns on track.
- Ability to understand the Creative team & CLEAR strategic objectives to enable prioritization of workloads, projects & budgets.
- Define the budget, the scope & the talent resources that projects will need to get delivered, working across teams to handle stakeholder management enabling the creative to produce thoughtful, strategic designs
- Manage & build a team of project managers who work cross functionally with creative, public affairs, marketing, growth teams, product, & people teams.
- Establish & cultivate strong relationships with peers & key stakeholders ensuring they are educated on creative processes & are respecting timelines having the ability to flex with different team & operational dynamics to maintain positive culture while maximizing efficiency.
- Ensure Creative briefs are clear for teams to follow & strategic to overall business goals understanding project intent, roadmaps, & resource needs having the wherewithal to push back on partners with questions & concerns.
- Constantly look for process improvements at all stages identify needs & proactively provide solutions.
- Track & communicate progress across your projects, ensuring the teams are on track, facilitating decision-making, resolving blockers & surfacing challenges
- Help drive context & visibility across internal creative & cross-functional teams, helping to break down internal silos.
- Become a leader, advocate, & educator on behalf of our design team, elevating the teams presence within the organization.
- Help onboard new designers to the team & seek innovative ways to ensure that all new employees have a great experience joining CLEAR.
- Always be acutely aware of the teams needs & provide feedback to our design leads in order to ensure all designers & PMs experience an enjoyable & balanced work environment.
- Enable continuous improvement during the projects, ensuring insights are captured, shared, & integrated.
- Make sure all contracts, invoices, vendor & freelancer contracts & interests are being handled in a timely manner
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years experience in a Design Operations or Project Management role working with a Design team, or equivalent experience as a Producer or Studio Manager at a design agency.
- 6+ years management experience.
- You have a real passion for working with people. Supporting & enabling them to do their best work.
- Strong operational & facilitation skills, with a proven ability to plan, coordinate & execute projects.
- Clear, compelling presentation & communication style.
- You have an ability to work with multiple leadership styles & can be effective in unstructured & ambiguous environments.
- You have a proven track record of owning the project management for successful teams.
- You are an excellent communicator who can articulate the project strategy & solution, to get all team members onboard & aligned.
- You are a strategic thinker who understands business objectives & converts them into clear project plans, following through with execution
- You understand how & when to say no leveraging strategies & business goals to support your position
- You are analytic & results orientated
- You are driven, take initiative & motivate others
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & challenge, thriving in a fast-paced environment