The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade & frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a new healthcare company that owns the end-to-end drug development process. Our proprietary technology allows us to integrate & improve clinical research for patients, providers, & sponsors, while executing clinical trials faster & cheaper.
About the Position
We are seeking an Office Coordinator to support our day to day office operations. As an Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all TrialSpark employees have what they need when working from our office. Job responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with different vendors & ensure a seamless experience
- Organize package deliveries & mail distribution on a daily basis
- Greet guests when they visit our office & oversee our office visitor sign-ups
- Order & keep supplies well stocked, including swag for our internal team & external partners
- Liaise with building management on any building needs such as the coordination of fire drills
- Maintain our OSHA policies to ensure a safe workplace environment for all TrialSpark employees
- Ensure our office is clean & presentable
- Assist with the set-up & clean-up for all office events
- Maintain our office seating chart & assist with new hire onboarding tasks
- You are highly organized & have a strong attention to detail
- You think through all of the details & ensure nothing falls through the cracks
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work
- You are friendly & able to build strong relationships with people
- You are able to juggle multiple tasks & ensure they get done in a timely manner
- You are willing to work onsite at our HQ in midtown Manhattan 30 hours per week.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.