We are looking for Principal Engineers to work on our Advertising Platform reaching 1,9Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented Engineers in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier & Bucharest). We are organized in agile & autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- Very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web & mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience in a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing & forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) & even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
Want to know more, check our Engineering website and our Technical Stack
As a Principal Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Lead, mentor & work alongside a team of talented engineers.
- Influence other Principals, Directors & their technical teams to build the right systems that can scale the needs of the business.
- Limit entropy & ensure the technical stack & choices are homogeneous within the Teads organisation
- Partner with engineering teams to drive technical implementation
- Evaluate & make decisions around the use of new or existing technologies & tools
- Prescribe & drive a part of our engineering strategy to support our growth.
- Contribute actively to the engineering culture
- Drive transformative technical initiatives, meeting the increasingly complex requirements for our products.
Your skills & experiences:
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role driving major projects
- Deep technical expertise in a software design domain & architecture
- Demonstrated ability to influence technical stakeholders & to execute projects requiring collaboration across multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing & competitive environment
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, architecture & system integrations
- Experience in technical leadership managing high impact projects in engineering organizations
- Strong drive, self-starter & entrepreneurial.
- Experience within cross-functional engineering projects.
- Systems thinking - seeing possibilities in complexity, creating frameworks to make decisions & structuring projects to pursue ambitious goals
- Ability to lead high level discussions as well as be an inspiring individual contributor.
We provide competitive benefits & in-house training.
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.