Peloton is looking for an Accessories Manager to report directly to our Accessories Director in our New York HQ. This person will work directly with cross-functional teams including Product, Sourcing & Supply, Demand Planning, E-comm, Retail, Creative & Marketing to execute on Accessories products & initiatives that deliver against the companys brand & business objectives. This person is responsible for supporting the execution of on & offline merchandising strategies for Peloton Accessories, including bringing new products to market. The ideal candidate will focus on executing revenue-driving product & merchandising strategies that are driven by a passion for bringing world class products & experiences to our members.
- Support team in achieving deliverables to ensure successful implementation across all sales channels including forecasting, visual merchandising, training of sales teams, marketing assets & more
- Develop close partnerships with demand planning & sourcing teams to optimize buying activities & streamline processes
- Manage weekly & monthly selling recaps, partnering with Accessories Director to develop takeaways & recommendations for the business
- Track product lifecycles to help the team prepare for new product launches & understand the ongoing efficacy of products (and occasionally manage some lite product development)
- Maintain a keen eye on integrity of product catalog internally & across all channels & initiatives with a focus on making recommendations for change or growth & actioning on continuous improvement
- Keep a pulse on industry trends in fitness gear & D2C merchandising
- Scope out work & create & own project calendars & associated assets
- Execute ad-hoc initiatives & requests
- 4+ years of professional experience in a relevant industry
- Background in merchandising / product development / or retail project management strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Highly organized & process oriented with ability to multi-task
- Experience with creative & analytical software applications such as Excel, G Suite, Powerpoint, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment where the ability to build relationships is critical
- Experience working in a high-growth company & experience exercising agility is preferred
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn & grow, & team player
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind
subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.