Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
As our Global Compliance Program Manager, you will design & manage programs to fuel Optimizely's expansion in global enterprise markets. Reporting to the head of Security, Privacy, & Compliance, you will work across organizational boundaries to establish compliance & globalization programs that coordinate product development with operations & go-to-market teams to meet the demands of our global market.
- Build & lead a compliance program as reflected in successful audits, certifications, & compliance reports
- Manage the design & operationalization of processes & security technology controls required by SOC 2, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 & other applicable regulatory or compliance frameworks
- Lead program planning exercises to create & maintain program roadmaps & plans
- Coordinate timelines & deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously
- Establish & manage tools, dashboards, & metrics for documenting & tracking compliance with our global legal obligations, including data impact assessments
- Manage reviews by external auditors & ensure timely closure of action items & remediation plan
- Provides analysis & input into security investment decisions, strategies & security budget.
- Develop a Compliance Playbook to help the organization meet its compliance objectives via common controls & processes
- Communicate progress & results of audit throughout the audit engagements.
- Risk Management
- Participate in a cross-departmental security committee to systematically identify, address & monitor the information risks to the organization.
- Report on a regular basis to the Information Security Management System on the risk profile, plans & controls status of assigned business groups
- Help to ensure appropriate policies & procedures are in place that set minimum standard for managing privacy-related risks
- Work on projects related to ongoing compliance with data protection & privacy laws, & related requirements
- Support Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Vendor Management & Change Management Programs
- 8+ years of program / project management experience in software development organizations
- Experience implementing enterprise information security programs based on industry frameworks such as ISO 27001, SOC 1 & 2 etc.
- Able to lead cross-functional teams & have excellent teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail with advanced organizational & prioritization skills.
- Exceptionally clear communication skills- you'll need to communicate effectively & build relationships with all levels & roles at Optimizely
- Ability to work independently & adaptively, anticipate & mitigate friction points, & take initiative to promptly resolve & learn from challenges
- Familiarity with contemporary project & issue management tools
- Work experience in a fast growth startup environment
- Medical insurance premiums covered at 100% for employee & dependents with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Wellness Grant
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch & dinner on weekdays
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.