We are looking for an experienced Sourcer to work side by side with our technical teams to engage & build strong candidate pipelines for our New York office. You will build relationships with not only your candidates, but also your talent acquisition peers & hiring teams, & play a critical role in growing Asanas brand in the New York market.
Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, & the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamworkand we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, & to ensure that candidates are well-informed & delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort & responsibility & we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto Always Be Recruiting.
What youll achieve
- Help manifest Asanas mission by identifying & hiring excellent team members for the New York office
- Build high trust relationships with hiring partners & become an expert on the strategy, objectives & needs of the teams you work with
- Plan & execute creative & effective strategies to identify & attract top-tier candidates, providing an exceptional candidate experience & tailoring your strategy to each particular role & team
- Partner with employer brand & diversity & inclusion teams to help build the events, marketing & overall branding strategy for the New York market
- Work closely with your Talent Acquisition peers across the globe to collectively create consistency & geographic distinction when necessary
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform decisions & optimize processes
- Technical recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Experience working with full stack generalist engineers is preferred
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership & that you serve as an extension of & partner to your hiring teams
- Experience building pipelines of qualified & diverse candidates, with expertise in sourcing techniques
- Demonstrated excellence & passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Detail oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Sense of urgency & ability to move quickly
- Analytical & data-driven
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.