Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Capsule is looking for a Development & Construction Manager to join the Expansion Operations team to manage new builds from concept to completion as well as provide overall support to Expansion Operations in overall development efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing budgets, cost estimates, schedules & timelines.
- Coordinating the design & contract activities while collaborating with engineers, architects & construction personnel, contractors, & management.
- Selecting contractors/subcontractors & effectively overseeing work scopes, schedules, & budgets.
- Obtaining appropriate permits & licenses for construction sites from authorities.
- Adhering to safety & building codes throughout all phases of construction.
- Overseeing each phase of the contract by adhering to scheduling while utilizing problem-solving skills to address delays, emergencies, & other issues.
- Traveling to job sites as needed & regularly reporting progress to internal stakeholders.