iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $93 billion in global client assets invested in over 800 funds, as of October 2021.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
As TechOps Manager, you'll be creating & leading a team responsible for the day-to-day support of the iCapital platform infrastructure. This user-facing role interfaces with many aspects of the business, from software developers to our enterprise integration group responsible for onboarding new clients. You'll be partnering closely with the DevOps Engineering team to help define automatable tasks as well as escalating issues within the AWS infrastructure. This leadership role would be expected to help planning for scale, (re)define processes, & overall suggest improvements to our workflow.
- Web application development in React as front end & Node Express as backend.
- Build out new, & maintain existing, critical Python-based micro services.
- Unit & integration test development using Mocha, Jest & Enzyme.
- Actively participate in daily team standups.
- Active participation in Peer Code Reviews as part of our standard SDLC & Change Management Process
- Collaborate with other developers & product managers on feature design, system architecture, etc Handle day-to-day user access requests, developer questions, SFTP onboarding issues, & triaging of basic monitoring alerts
- Help define operational workflow & suggest improvements in tooling
- Drive automation either internally or with the DevOps Engineering group to reduce manual work & streamline operations
- Partner with the DevOps Engineering team to better understand the platform as well as assist in supporting the AWS/Linux environment including Kubernetes
- Mentor & coach new team members
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; & generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time & parental leave.
As we re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital offers most employees the flexibility to work in the office one to two days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.